The work of a Home Instead CAREGiver makes the difference in the life of a senior and in your community.
Home Instead is hiring CAREGivers/ Home Helath Aids to perform the essential work of keeping an aging adult in your community safe, comfortable, joyful and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their own home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. Work as few as 4 hours a day, several days a week to a full 40 hour work week when applicable.
CAREGivers/ Home Health Aides assist in many ways including:
- Companionship, listening and engaging
- Light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, dusting and laundry
- Organize and prepare meals, go grocery shopping and run errands
- Provide assistance with remembering medications
- Assist with washing up and bathing, changing clothes and getting in and out of bed safely
Classroom, hands on, instructional, online and in home training are available to all CAREGivers to insure they are confident and educated in all aspects of working with seniors.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
We currently have daytime, evening and overnight assignments available in Lima, Delphos, Findlay, Bowling Green, Fremont and Putnam County.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.