The work of a Home Instead CAREGiver makes the difference in the life of a senior and in your community.
Home Instead is hiring full or part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping an aging adult in your community safe, comfortable, joyful and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their own home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. Work as few as 4 hours a day, several days a week to a full 40 hour work week.
CAREGivers assist in many ways including:
- Companionship, listening and engaging
- Light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, dusting and laundry
- Organize and prepare meals, go grocery shopping and run errands
- Provide assistance with remembering medications
- Assist with washing up and bathing, changing clothes and getting in and out of bed safely
Classroom, online and in home training and instruction is available to all CAREGivers to insure they are confident and educated in all aspects of working with seniors.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Both fulltime and part time positions available
We currently have daytime, evening and overnight assignments available in Lima, Delphos, Findlay and Putnam County.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.