Home Care in Rockville, MD by Home Instead
Rockville's Premier Home Care Choice
Home Instead knows there are times when you cannot be there for your senior loved ones. That is where we come in.
At Home Instead, home care is personal to us, and we are there for Rockville families to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your family members are in the best possible hands. Home Instead CAREGivers are experienced in providing the utmost quality elder home care and have a passion for helping seniors live safe and fulfilling lives in their homes. Home Instead prides itself on hiring only those caregivers who possess an ability to be kind, caring, and compassionate in every situation.
We will not send anyone into your home that we wouldn't invite into our own. It's that simple.
Full Service In-Home Senior Care in Rockville, MD
Most seniors are not happy at the prospect of having to live in an assisted living community, as they do not want to give up the independence and comfort of their home. A clear majority of Rockville seniors wish to stay in their own homes as long as they can. Home Instead's home care services allow them to do this, while also ensuring that they do not have to suffer for lack of help. Here are some of the most common in-home care services we provide:
- 24-Hour Home Care: Whether you desire our 24-hour home care services because it's affordable, convenient, offers security for your loved one, or proven to help ailing patients recover more quickly, the benefits of 24-hour home care cannot be ignored.
- Home Helper Services & Light Housekeeping: Our CAREGivers can help keep the home tidy and safe. We can help with Laundry and Ironing, Taking Out the Trash, Dusting and Vacuuming, Making Beds and Changing Linens and much more!
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: The best part of our respite care services is that we tailor our schedule to your always fluctuating needs. Whether your loved one needs close caregiver supervision or just enjoys the presence of one of our devoted employees, you can feel reassured knowing that your loved one is receiving quality care while you are fulfilling other family obligations.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- Healthy Meal Preparation: All of our trained CAREGivers can help your loved one with a healthy, well-balanced diet. From the grocery shopping to the meal prep, our in-home caregivers can provide meals that appeal to all tastes and dietary restrictions.
- Hospice Care Support: Everyone deserves the peace that comes from having a professional see to the family’s comfort so everyone can focus on making the most of precious time together.
Rockville, MD Senior Care Resources
Did you know the Montgomery County Police Department runs the Project Lifesaver Program to address the problem of wandering? This resource may prove valuable for those with senior loved ones who have Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Are you or a senior loved one in the process downsizing your life? If so, the Interfaith Works Clothing Center in Rockville, MD accepts the following types of donations!
- Cleaning Supplies
- Linens & Blankets
- Small Appliances
- and more!
Rockville Villages are neighbor to neighbor support networks that enhance a sense of community and support for residents of all ages. Members pay dues and have access to tapping into volunteers in the area willing to provide rides to those who need them. Villages also organize events like book clubs, speaker series and other events for socialization.
Are you or a senior loved one in the process downsizing your life? If so, Phoenix Computers of Rockville, MD accepts donations of new and used computers, equipment and software. The computers are then redistributed at low cost to low income and disabled individuals and families as well as non-profit, educational, religion-based, and charitable organizations that work with low and moderate income families.
Our Rockville, MD Home Care Service Area
Even though our office is located in Silver Spring, MD, our trained CAREGivers also serve Rockville, MD and the entirety of Montgomery County & Washington DC. The entire city of Rockville, MD is in our home care service area, including the following Rockville neighborhoods:
- Central Rockville
- Horizon Hill
- College Gardens
- Thirty Oaks
- College Square
- Jefferson Square
- Rockshire North
- East Rockville
- King Farm
- Rockshire South
- Potomac Woods
- Lincoln Park
- Burgandy Estates
- Courthouse Park
- Rose Hill
- West Rockville
- West End
- Rose Hills
- Town Square
- Silver Rock
- Chestnut Lodge
- Potomac Springs