Home Care in Bethesda, MD by Home Instead
Bethesda's Premier Home Care Choice
Understanding the needs of seniors is important when considering home care for your elderly loved one in Bethesda, MD. We know it can be difficult to rely on the help of friends and family on a consistent basis. Tasks that used to be simple such as using to the bathroom, dressing, bathing, and remembering to take medications now require assistance and this can be a frustrating realization.
At Home Instead, seniors are able to receive the help they need without feeling as though they are burdening their friends and family. Home Instead gives Bethesda families peace of mind, knowing that their elderly loved one is in great hands.
We offer trusted home elder care services for all levels of care, from companionship care up to dementia level care. We can tailor a home care arrangement to fit both your family's lifestyle and budget. We can schedule a professional CAREGiver to help for a few hours or as many as 24 hours. We're here for you seven days a week, including holidays and weekends. Call us to schedule a free, in-home care consultation to talk about how we can meet your family's needs: (301) 588-9710
2020 and 2021 Best of Bethesda: Readers' Pick, A Top Vote Getter, Best In-Home Care!
Home Instead is proud to be a Top Vote Getter in Bethesda Magazine's 2020 AND 2021 Best of Bethesda in the Best Home Care Provider Category. Providing excellent care to our local seniors is something we are very passionate about. To us, it really is personal.
Full Service In-Home Senior Care in Bethesda, MD
Most seniors are not happy at the prospect of having to live in an assisted living community, as they do not want to give up the independence and comfort of their home. A clear majority of Bethesda seniors wish to stay in their own homes as long as they can. Home Instead's home care services allow them to do this, while also ensuring that they do not have to suffer for lack of help. Here are some of the most common in-home care services we provide:
- 24-Hour Home Care: Whether you desire Home Instead 24-hour home care services because it's affordable, convenient, offers security for your loved one, or proven to help aging loved ones recover more quickly, the benefits of 24-hour home care cannot be ignored for our clients.
- Home Helper Services & Light Housekeeping: Our CAREGivers can help keep the home tidy and safe. We can help with laundry and ironing, taking out the trash, dusting and vacuuming, making beds and changing linens and much more!
- Personal Care Services: Having an outside CAREGiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: The demanding tasks of the role of primary CAREGiver can easily overwhelm any person that is in that position. Respite Care is the answer for managing personal tasks while ensuring that your aging loved one’s needs are taken care of.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- Healthy Meal Preparation: All of our trained CAREGivers can help your loved one with a healthy, well-balanced diet. From the grocery shopping to the meal prep, our in-home CAREGivers can provide meals that appeal to all tastes and dietary restrictions.
- Hospice Support: Everyone deserves the peace that comes from having a professional see to the family’s comfort so everyone can focus on making the most of precious time together.
Bethesda, MD Senior Care Resources
Did you know the Montgomery County Police Department runs the Project Lifesaver Program to address the problem of wandering? This resource may prove valuable for those with senior loved ones who have Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Burning Tree Village is a neighborhood charitable organization for the 700 households closest to Burning Tree Elementary School in Bethesda, Maryland, designed to enhance our neighborly support of one another. While a chief goal of the organization is to help senior residents who want to remain in their homes as long as possible, at the same time, Burning Tree Village promotes activities that benefit all members of the neighborhood across generations.
Are you over 50 and seeking to engage more with the community? Or are you recently retired and looking for your next activity?
Bethesda Metro Area Village is a community of over one hundred neighbors who share social, educational, and other engaging activities and who volunteer to help one another remain in their own homes as the years go by.
Foer's Pharmacy is Bethesda Pharmacy that offers traditional prescription filling, compounding, medication synchronization, long term care and much more. An excellent resource for our local seniors!
Our Bethesda, MD Home Care Service Area
Even though our office is located in Silver Spring, MD, our trained CAREGivers also serve Bethesda, MD and the entirety of Montgomery County & Washington, DC. The entire city of Bethesda, MD is in our home care service area, including the following Bethesda neighborhoods:
- Alta Vista
- Woodmont Triangle
- Bradley Park
- Westmoreland Hills
- Whitehall Manor
- South Bradley Hills
- Alta Vista Terrace
- Carderock Springs
- East Bethesda
- Fort Sumner
- Mohican Hills
- Wildwood Manor