We are currently seeking compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients on the weekends. Most importantly, we're looking for caregivers that want to make a difference in others' lives -- we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
No experience necessary... we provide all the training!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminder
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Standby assist with walking and other tasks
- Personal care with showering, toileting, dressing and grooming (all training to be provided)
- Able and available to work various schedules and shifts as needed
We offer flexible schedules and hours. This career choice is rewarding and meaningful. We have part-time and full time jobs available, offering COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, and advancement opportunities.
Higher pay rates are available for anyone who is currently a registered Home Care Aide (HCA) with the State of California.
*This job REQUIRES a current Driver's License, reliable vehicle, auto insurance and registration*
We would love to meet you - click APPLY now!
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.