Caregiver Jobs in Metro Omaha
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do, providing the very best home care experience.
We partner with Honor to create a career experience unlike any other. Through Honor’s network and technology, we can offer our Care Pros competitive benefits, choice of jobs and tools to help make the work easier.
Care Pro Careers
Working with Honor, serving Home Instead families
Become a Care Professional
Care Pro Benefits
We want you to feel respected and supported, with everything you need to be a successful Care Professional. Join our extended support team where you’re appreciated, and your work makes an impact on people’s lives including your own. Honor benefits include:
- Medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) with employer matching, based on eligibility
- Consistent hours
- Weekly paychecks
- 24/7 call support
- Opportunity for performance-based pay
- Holiday pay at the rate of 1.5x
- Ability to choose the shifts and clients
- The Honor Care Pro App that makes it easier to provide your best care
- Have at least 6 months of paid caregiving experience or a CNA, HHA, LVN/LPN, or RN
- Be age 21 or older
- Complete a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Be willing to travel to your clients
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing skills
*Exceptions may apply.