Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care® in Augusta is looking for a Register Nurse who will be responsible for assuring our clients receive the best services possible by conducting the initial and periodic Quality Assurance/Supervisory visits for our clients. The duties of this position include:
• Conduct initial assessments of Personal Care client's general condition, including a determination of whether the client is Medically Frail/Medically Compromised (MF/MC).
• Prepare and approve Service Plans for clients.
• Review and approve client care logs to ensure consistency with the client Service Plans, provide oversight of the CAREGivers and to identify reasons for modifying the Service Plans as necessary.
• Conduct periodic visits to homes to perform assessments of the clients' general condition, collect vital signs (for MF/MC clients), review progress being made, identify any problems encountered by the client and determine the client's satisfaction with the services being delivered by the provider's staff.
• Provide input on the annual assessments of the performance of CAREGivers by direct observation or demonstration of the tasks they are assigned to perform
The work schedule for this position will be PRN.
Home Instead Senior Care® Augusta is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to Georgia
• Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience as a registered nurse (RN). At least one of these years must consist of experience in providing direct patient care
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with state required auto insurance
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.