Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
CAREGiver TestimonialsThey care!! They are always helpful and thoughtful to me as an employee and a person. – Debra M.They make you feel like a member of the family. – Jewel L.They care and always listen to suggestions. – Diane C.They really go above and beyond to care for their senior clients and they do the best for the employees to help them succeed at their jobs. – Kelly P
CAREGiver RecognitionOur CAREGivers go above andbeyond for their clients. Meet the CAREGivers of the Month here!
Home Instead Senior Care is actively recruiting compassionate caregivers in the Helena, MT area! Apply and interview NOW! Home Instead is looking for individuals who love to succeed, who are willing and eager to conquer obstacles, who are open-minded and willing to learn, who exhibit a positive attitude and perspective, who speak optimistically of themselves and to others, and who love all feedback. If this describes you, we want to meet you! Please consider joining a professional team who shares your same values and work ethics. Variety of shifts available - all of which have competitive pay and benefits!
OUR COMPANY'S MISSION:
"Enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families."
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's largest and most trusted provider of comprehensive, companionship and home care services for seniors. These services are provided through a network of 1000+ franchise offices (each locally owned and operated) located throughout the United States and internationally. The Home Office location (based in Omaha, NE) has been providing services to clients since 1994, and currently employs over 65,000 CAREGivers worldwide.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a meaningful solution for seniors who prefer to remain at home. Through our assistance and professional services, their quality of life is enhanced without the stress and hardship of interrupted routines and changes to their daily habits. Our services are designed for people who are capable of managing their physical needs, but require respected assistance, supervision, light housework, errands, and/or companionship to remain safe and comfortable in their own home.
At Home Instead Senior Care, we build trust, take the lead, and share our hearts with our senior clients!
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer
OUR COMPANY CREDENTIALS:
• 7 Feb. 2018 -- J.D. Power presented its prestigious President's Award to Home Instead Senior Care in recognition of its commitment to caring for older adults and exceeding customer expectations. The J.D. Power President's Award is a discretionary award that recognizes individuals (or companies) who demonstrate dedication, commitment and sustained improvement in serving customers. During the 50-year history of J.D. Power, only 13 companies have previously received the award.
• Home Instead Senior Care made Forbes third annual list of one of "America's Best Employers." The list is always generated by anonymous feedback from employees at the nation's top employers.
• We are locally owned and operated! We have the unique honor to help our local Veterans and seniors in Helena, Bozeman, and surrounding areas.
As a CAREGiver, you provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services generally fall under three categories:
1. Companionship; Home Helper Services
2. Personal Care
3. Specialized Services
Companionship; Home Helper Services which could include:
• Companionship and conversation
• Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
• Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
• Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
• Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
• Washing and ironing laundry
• Running errands
• Accompanying clients to appointments
Personal Services which could include:
• Assisting with bathing
• Assisting with grooming
• Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Specialized Services which could include:
• Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
• Hospice Care
• Work with a company that is the leader in the industry.
• Flexible scheduling based on your needs.
• Paid initial, and ongoing training.
• Pay range of $11-$15 per hour, depending on level of care provided.
• Accident and disability insurance.
• Eligibility for retirement contribution.
• Work with a team that truly appreciates your contribution!
The ideal candidate should be compassionate, reliable, organized, possess strong interpersonal skills and a desire to enrich our clients' lives. Our CAREGivers must be able to periodically work in stressful situations while maintaining a friendly client-facing posture, and have the ability to work a flexible schedule. Our primary mission is to improve the quality of life of our clients and we are seeking CAREGivers that have a desire to do the same.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle with valid auto insurance
• Complete a criminal background check and DMV check.
• Ability to consistently provide physical assistance to a client
• Proven ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships with both clients and office staff.
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the goodness of someone's heart, the content of their character, their desire to help others, and the ability to learn the company's approach of caring for seniors.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Your local Home Instead Senior Care is currently seeking compassionate, professional individuals to provide Evening and Overnight care to seniors in our community. The services provided by our team of CAREGivers allows our clients to remain independent in their homes or familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
As a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care, you will:
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging-adults within our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services which allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are currently seeking candidates who are available for Weekend Shifts, but we also have a variety of shifts available - all of which have competitive pay and benefits!
Duties as a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver include, but are not limited to:
Rare opportunity to join our team of positive, motivated, and happy individuals.
Our Clients and their Caregivers and prospective clients sometime call us on the weekend for help with issues that can't wait until Monday.
We will provide excellent training so you may field these calls professionally and allow callers to feel their issues are resolved.
Imagine helping others and feeling genuinely appreciated.
If you are looking for the best,
All this can be yours if you are a good fit for our team!
We have the happiest Clients and Caregivers in town because they are treated with dignity and respect.
Call Michelle or Jon at Home Instead Senior Care 406-922-5060. Work from home and help your local senior community! Join our team as our On-Call Weekend Coordinator!
Want more information?
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a reliable, steady, multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families! This Weekend On-Call Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients, and is the main contact for our local office during the weekends. This position entails working with our office staff, current clients, CAREGivers, and potential clients in order to provide the highest quality service, with emphasis on creating and building extraordinary relationships.
The ideal candidate should be organized, dependable, driven, and have a strong ability to recognize and understand the needs of customers. This person must be a self-starter who works well in a team environment and successfully works well independently. Candidate must have a positive attitude, display great integrity, exhibit consistent professionalism, and have the ability to reasonably prioritize and act on matters at hand.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.