The Sales Director is responsible for performing a variety of duties in the marketing of companionship and home care services to the community. The Director is expected to research and pursue new referral sources while at the same time enhance and maintain existing referral sources. The relationships created are expected to yield referrals and clients resulting in a growth in our top line revenue. APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS SENIOR CARE SALES/ADMISSIONS/MARKETING EXPERIENCE IN VIRGINIA BEACH.
· Directly manage major and critical developing referral provider accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
· Research and develop strategies and plan which identify new marketing opportunities and identify sources for client referrals
· Make regular, daily contact with new and existing referral sources in person according to the established goals
· Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, senior expos and any other event that would promote our service to the general public
· Pursue additional network referral sources among current referral providers, Clients, and CAREGivers
· Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals
· Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
· Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
? Weekly Service Inquiries
? Monthly Revenue
? Overall Client & CAREGiver Satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead Senior Care
· This position must have the ability to generate referrals from our network of referral sources.
· The ability to think critically and strategically to determine the best opportunities for referrals based on all available factors
· This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team. We enhance the lives of aging adults in in their homes Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake and Portsmouth. Full time and Part time hours available. Healthcare benefits available.
No experience required - training provided by Home Instead. Safety is a top priority, PPE training for all employees. Interviews available over the phone or on line with ZOOM.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Companionship and conversation, meal preparations, light housekeeping, medication reminders, bathing and grooming assistance.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner.
Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you.
Work 32 hours @ week for 3 months and receive a $100 Hiring Bonus
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants to provide one to one care for our senior clients. We provide service in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk or Portsmouth. Health Insurance Benefits available. Our Nursing assistance companionship, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, errands, and assistance with personal care needs. Assignments are available during the day, afternoon, evening, overnights and on weekends. Must have active driver's license, Virginia C.N.A. License, car insurance, reliable transportation and ability to pass comprehensive background check.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for Personal Care Aides provide one to one care for our senior clients. We provide companionship, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, errands, and assistance with personal care needs. Assignments are available during the day, afternoon, evening, overnights and on weekends. Full time and part time positions. HealthCare benefits available. Must have active driver's license, car insurance, reliable transportation and ability to pass comprehensive background check. Personal Care Training is available.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a Registered Nurse to assist with admissions, quality assurance visits, and home health aide ADL training. Full time or Part time positions M - F. Experience working with seniors helpful.
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.