Do You Have a Passion For Working With Seniors?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to start working right away? Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton is looking for caring and compassionate Caregiver for full time Live-In care.
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That’s where you come in. As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help these families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their loved ones remain at home.
As a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver YOU:
“It's all about fulfilling relationships!”
For Home Instead the mandate for caregivers is to 'Build Trust, Take the Lead, and Share Your heart', but these same qualities too are very much reflected in how Home Instead relates to its employees also. Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton has a full commitment to delivering on these key components for a lasting and satisfying employee relationship, that it encourages CAREGivers to serve clients with the same high degree of integrity, skill and warmth.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer's Care
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
CAREGivers must be able to commit to a schedule of 3 or 4 consecutive 24 hour shifts per week while maintaining their own residence for off days.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to treat & care for clients and their property with dignity & respect
• Ability to adapt to various living environments & locations
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly & congenial manner
• Ability to travel in and around the city of Hamilton
• The live in position would start on Wednesdays at 10:00am and finish on Saturdays at 10:00am
If you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors, please send a copy of your Cover Letter, Resume and Contact Number to email@example.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.