"The staff is caring and kind...just what we wanted for our aunt who wants to remain as independent as possible. I recommend!
Why We Are Different
1. High Quality Caregivers - Highly selective caregiver screening process (We hire approximately 10% of the people that apply).
2. Properly Insured - All of our staff is screened, trained, bonded and insured. This includes a CORI, SS# verification and RMV check.
3. Drug Testing/Screening - Initial employment and on-going random drug testing of caregivers.
4. Quality Assurance Program - Periodic visits to clients by QA Staff to assure client satisfaction and caregiver compatibility.
5. Professional Administrative Staff - Professional, responsive, friendly and compassionate client services staff. 6. Guaranteed Caregiver/Client Compatibility - Significant focus on achieving client/caregiver compatibility. 7. Caregiver/Client Introductions - Personalized caregiver to client introductions by Quality Assurance Staff when services are initiated.8. Quality Monitoring - On-going quality survey through J. D. Power and Associates.9. Accessibility - We are available 24/7/365. If you call after hours, you will speak with a person from our office (not an answering service).
10. Excellent Reputation - Only non-medical home care provider recognized by and participating in member services programs for Tufts Health and Harvard Pilgrim Health.11. Accreditation - Home Instead Senior Care (Boston North) is accredited by the Massachusetts Home Care Alliance.
We invite you to compare us with others you might consider
We can tailor a home care arrangement to fit both your family's lifestyle and budget.
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too.
When you need non-medical in-home care, look to Home Instead Senior Care®
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.