Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
If you have a caring heart and enjoy helping others Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you! Apply today and start a career that will change your life and the lives of others in our community. CAREGivers with Home Instead Senior Care provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Please view our web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
CNA,HHA, and Non-Licensed Positions available!
Flexible scheduling with weekday, weekend, evening and overnight opportunities!
Duties may include:
What qualifications are required for employees?
CNA and HHA employees only:
Position: On Call Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Operations
Mission Statement: Enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families.
Home Instead Senior Care, since 1998, has provided companionship, meal preparation, laundry/light housekeeping, errands, incidental transportation, medication reminders, and assistance with personal hygiene assistance to seniors in Montgomery County, MD and Northwest Washington.
No phone calls please.
Healthcare Sales/Account Management
Account Executive -Outside Sales-FULL-TIME (office based in Silver Spring, Maryland; territory: Montgomery County and NW DC)
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a successful sales professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position is responsible for maximizing our existing referral relationships, as well as seeking out and establishing new referral relationships. We are looking for a high energy, results-focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills, and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry.
Primary Job Functions:
• Develop new client leads by establishing/maintaining exceptional ongoing relationships with referral sources in hospitals, rehabs, hospice, assisted living and independent living communities, etc.
• Meet sales growth targets
• Generate community awareness of our services
• Consistently implement and document a weekly sales plan
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• At least two years outside sales experience; preferably in consultative sales
• Healthcare experience in the senior industry a plus
• Proven, tangible track record of sales success
• Strong planning and execution skills
• Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of large or small groups
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Valid U.S. driver’s license
• Paid vacation
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Company car (brought to and from office each day)
We are looking for an Entry Level Administrative Assistant to perform an unlimited range of administrative duties.
This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties.
Experience using MS Windows, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel are required. General administrative skills must include excellent communication (oral and written) skills. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, reliable, punctual, organized, and have demonstrated ability to multi-task. Must have the ability to interact efficiently, effectively and professionally with all individuals both within the company and externally, and have 1 – 2 years office or similar experience.
This is a full-time position in a great office environment with paid leave and health insurance benefits.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.