Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Only Applicants with a minimum of 2 years experience:
• Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
• Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Will also need to assist with "On Call" on a rotational basis
We are an In Home Senior Care company experiencing tremendous growth. The Scheduler is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling clients and caregivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Past experience is required. You will also be required to handle On Call from time to time.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.