CAREGiver - Bilingual Speaking Cantonese
616 S Del Mar Ave Suite E, San Gabriel, CA 91776
*In Search of Bilingual Caregiver Speaking Cantonese*
Home Instead Senior Care - San Gabriel office is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Tubercolosis (TB) Skin Test with NEGATIVE result within the past 90 days.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, reliable transportation (depending on the client's needs)
- Must be a registered Home Care Aide.
*Bilingual CAREGiver speaking Cantonese will be compensated up to $16/hr and must be available on weekends and evenings. CALL NOW (626) 508-1514
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/832
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.