Home Instead is looking for a CAREGiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
The CAREGiver will complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen, and has a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay,depending on experience and availability
- Companionship, medication reminders, and personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Nurse delegation (medication administration, diabetes management, tube feeding)
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and errands
- Possess a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and have a reliable vehicle
Benefits of being a Professional CAREGiver:
**Accrued sick time
**Medical, Vision, and Dental for eligible employees
**Low-cost payday advancement
** CAREGiver celebrations and appreciation
**Time and a half pay for major holidays
**24/7 Support team
909 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite C302
Everett, WA 98208
Call us! (425)549-3100
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.