In-Home Elderly Care in Lake Sherwood, CA
When it comes time to consider in-home elderly care, Lake Sherwood, CA families may feel limited in their options. At first, it may seem possible to rely on family and friends to care for an aging loved one. But eventually, this network of caregivers may spread thin, and finding consistent help may become increasingly difficult as your loved ones’ needs become more complicated, and simple tasks such as bathing and dressing become more difficult. Does this sound familiar? You’re not alone. Home Instead Senior Care is here to provide the kind of home care assistance Lake Sherwood, CA families can rely on 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Benefits of Home Instead Senior Care’s Services
While family members and other caregivers benefit from the extra help that Home Instead provides, dignity is one of the biggest benefits of our in-home senior care. Lake Sherwood, CA seniors may feel like a burden on their loved ones but also don’t want to move into a nursing home in order to receive much needed elderly care services. Lake Sherwood, CA families can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their elderly loved one is well-cared for without having to give up the dignity of living at home. Not only are our CAREGivers screened, trained, and bonded – they are also ready to serve our senior clients with a smile regardless of the situation and needs. Whether your family requires assistance with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia, or just some extra companionship and help with light cleaning, members or our team is ready to help.
Customized Care for Every Family’s Unique Needs
Every family’s needs are different when it comes to elderly assisted living. Lake Sherwood, CA families might just feel better knowing there is someone checking in on their elderly loved one when they are busy with work, school, and other daily responsibilities that keep them away. Some seniors in the area might not even have family living nearby and distant family members can relax knowing their loved one is still seeing a friendly face on a regular basis and keeping a healthy routine. Other families may be struggling to care for loved ones with dementia or other chronic health conditions and need specialized help. Whatever the situation, we can meet with you to customize a care plan that works for you, and we will ensure that you are matched with a CAREGiver who suits your needs. Your care plan can also be modified at any time. These are just a few of the most popular services that you may want to be included in your care plan:
- Companionship Care: Like most people, seniors enjoy a visit from a friendly face and a little company during their weekly activities and tasks. This companionship also provides many benefits in terms of mental and physical health. From watching movies and playing games to visiting neighbors or going out to get a haircut, we’re here to accompany your elderly loved one.
- Home Helper Services: Everyday tasks around the home inevitably become more difficult as we age. Your elderly loved one mat find if increasingly challenging to do laundry, wash dishes, run errands, prepare meals, and perform other essential tasks. At the same time, family members may find that there’s no time left for “quality time” when they are constantly assisting with these tasks. We are here to step in and make sure these tasks are taken care of.
- Personal Care Services: Some essential daily tasks are more personal in nature. When tasks such as bathing, dressing, using the bathroom, and getting around the house become difficult for seniors, it can be embarrassing to ask for help from family. Home Instead’s CAREGivers are prepared to help with these delicate tasks while treating your elderly loved ones with the respect they deserve.
- Respite Care: If your elderly loved one is suffering from chronic health conditions that require around-the-clock care, family members can essentially become trapped by their obligations. We can step in to provide a sense of respite so you can take a vacation or simply recharge your batteries.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Home Instead Senior Care has developed an award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and you can rest assured that each of our CAREGivers has received specialized training to meet the needs of seniors with dementia and their families.