Home Care & Elderly Services in Agoura Hills, CA
More and more families today are finding themselves acting as full-time caregivers for seniors. Agoura Hills, CA is no different. The team at Home Instead® understands the needs of families with elderly loved ones and we know that every family’s situation is different. When it comes to in-home elderly care, Agoura Hills, CA residents can rely on Home Instead to provide support at any time of day or night from a team of friendly and highly trained professionals. From around-the-clock Alzheimer’s care services to occasional elderly companion care, Agoura Hills, CA families can count on our team of trained, screened, and bonded CAREGivers to provide the highest quality senior care. Our passion is helping seniors live fulfilling lives in a comfortable, familiar, and safe environment at home.
A Complete Range of In-Home Senior Care Services in Agoura Hills, CA
Home Instead Senior Care takes pride in hiring the most caring, compassionate, and kindest individuals to provide a range of elderly care services. Agoura Hills, CA families can relax with peace of mind knowing their loved ones are safe and cared for, whatever their unique needs and situation may be, without having to move out of their family home. This is something that brings great comfort to seniors who would not be happy with moving out of their homes and into some sort of elderly assisted living. Agoura Hills, CA families can enable their elderly loved ones to stay at home when they have the extra help and support, which is exactly where Home Instead comes in. These are just a few of the in-home elderly care services we provide:
- Elderly Companion Care: Seniors, like people of all ages, enjoy social visits and making new friends. Our senior companions can visit as often or occasionally as you like to enjoy activities and help accomplish tasks such as playing games and doing puzzles, visiting friends and neighbors, and planning activities for the future.
- Home Helper Services: Everyday tasks can become increasingly difficult for seniors living at home. Helping out with these tasks can also become a struggle for family members in the area who have their own children, relationships, careers, and personal lives to maintain. Our range of home helper services allows seniors to stay in their homes while easing the burden on family caregivers. These services can include cleaning, doing laundry, running errands, and much more.
- Personal Care Services: Personal care can also become a struggle as a person gets older. Family caregivers can benefit greatly from professional assistance in this area, so their loved one can maintain their dignity and family members can spend more quality time with them. Home Instead’s CAREgivers are trained in the proper methods of bathing, dressing, mobility, and toileting care for seniors.
- Respite Care: During this difficult time, it’s important for family members to be able to spend quality time with their loved ones while maintaining their own lives. Our CAREgivers are here to step in when family caregivers need some time away to replenish those all-important emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Home Instead provides our CAREGivers with specialized training in our award-winning Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, CARE: Changing Aging through Research and Education®. Our CAREgivers will work with your loved one every day to cope with the challenges they are facing through encouragement and assistance.