Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas (Change Location)
Nurse Directed Home Care
Please contact your local Home Instead® franchise office to review which services are permitted and available in your area.
Confident Highly Personalized Care
Our specially trained Care Pros can make life easier by providing highly personalized care for common health conditions that affect families, such as dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, heart failure, COPD, depression, arthritis and more. Nurse directed home care are services performed or delegated by a nurse and may include:
Medication management and administration
- Nurse review of prescribed medication sheets and filling of pill boxes.
- Manage medication by crushing or splitting medications.
- Nurse can draw dosage for oral liquid medications, as prescribed.
- Administer medications by placing medication in a Senior’s mouth, if he or she is unable to do so.
Diabetes/Glucose Testing Management
- Monitor glucose (i.e. Accuchecks) to determine blood sugar reading.
- Administer insulin and record and document findings.
- Adjust a flowmeter to the prescribed setting.
- Monitor the oxygen saturation levels.