Client Care Coordinator/RN Job Description
AAA Senior Care d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Home Care RN is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
- Health insurance
- Employee engagement
- Paid vacation
- Cellular discounts
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional and on-going development
- Reflect the core values of AAA Senior Care, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Associates/Bachelors degree in nursing and or equivalent experience preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have valid car insurance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by AAA Senior Care, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be able to operate HISC technology systems
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
AAA Senior Care, D.B.A Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunities are available to all individuals at will regardless of age, race, gender, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, presence of disabilities, sexual orientation, genetic screening or testing information, refusal to submit to a genetic test, ancestry, AIDS or HIV status, and any other status protected by law.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.