Seeking Night Owls to provide care to a vulnerable population where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow aging adults to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves its Care Professionals (Care Pros) and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident Care Professionals equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- Quarterly incentive bonus based on number of hours worked
- Hourly rate of pay starts at $12/hr and goes up from there
- A personally designed Job enhancement program to meet your level of need: Initial and ongoing skill development and enhancement are provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Care Pros shifts can be arranged to fit your schedule
- Annual skills fair enhancing each care pro’s skills set
- Quarterly care pro meetings along with celebrations and awards
- Home Instead Logo wear
- Work close to home: Serve seniors in your community.
- Paid time and a half when working any federal holiday
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
CNA/Home Health Aide (HHA) $12.00 to $15.00/Hour
Care Pros pay may vary by level of care and length of shift and, Care Pros experience
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.