Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority? Are you interested in working with a vulnerable population where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their Care Professionals "Care Pros"and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident Care Professional "Care Pro" equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- Quarterly incentive bonus based on number of hours worked
- Hourly rate starting at $12/hr
- Specialized Care Premium ($2-$3/Hour Over Base Pay)
- A personally designed Job training program to meet your level of need: Initial and ongoing skill development and enhancement is provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Flexible schedules: Care Pros shifts can be arranged to fit your schedule
- Annual skills fair enhancing each caregivers’ skills set
- Quarterly care pros meetings along with celebrations and awards
- Home Instead Logo wear
- Work close to home: Serve seniors in your own community.
- New friends: Care Professionals give you the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
- Paid time and a half when working any federal holiday
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
CNA/Home Health Aide (HHA) $12.00 to $15.00/Hour
Care Professionals pay may vary by level of care and length of shift and Care Pros experience
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.