Home Instead, has a job for you. Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority? Are you interested in working where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides various services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their Care Professionals "Care Pros" and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident Care Professionals "Care Pro" equals happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and well-being are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- Quarterly incentive bonus based on the number of hours worked
- Hourly rate starting at $12/hr
- A personally designed Job training program to meet your level of need: Initial and ongoing skill development and enhancement are provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Quarterly care pros meetings along with celebrations and awards
- Home Instead Logo wear
- Work close to home: Serve seniors in your own community.
- Paid time and a half when working any federal holiday
- Paid time and a half when working more than 40 hrs a week
- Must be able to pass background screeing
CNA/Home Health Aide (HHA) $12.00 to $15.00/Hour
Care Professionals' pay may vary by level of care and length of shift and Care Pros' experience
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.