Home Instead is the leading provider of home care in Hocking Valley, because “To us, it’s Personal.” Our clients love us and we love them, but we understand that the heart of our company is our caregivers.
At Home Instead Lancaster, you will be more than just a Caregiver. You will be a Care Professional (Care Pro). We strive to honor and respect every Care Pro for their unique gifts. Home Instead® Care Pros provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead® Care Pros help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care, and compassion.
Your shift will start with traveling to the home of your assigned client. Client needs vary so we match Care Professionals’ skills to the clients' needs. You may be asked to do light housekeeping, companionship, outings, medical appointments, showers, toileting, medication reminders, dressing, grooming, oral care, escorting, transferring, or any other ADL or IADL according to the client’s needs. You will NOT be asked to do skilled nursing tasks like administering medications, injections, wound care, or therapy.
- $12.00 - $15.00 / hour
- Increase in pay for 1+ years of experience
- Increase in pay for night or weekend shifts
- Increase in pay for high acuity patients
- Annual merit increases
- Performance and discretionary bonuses
- Must have experience in senior care, home health care, nursing home, assisted living, or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Reliable transportation with proof of registration and insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Ability to lift 25 lbs or more
- Must have some weekend availability
- Flexible schedules
- Some overtime
Locations we service:
- New Lexington
- And more in Fairfield, Hocking, and Perry County