We are looking for a trusted and heartfelt CAREGiver to join our Home Instead family! As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs!
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Benefits of being a Full Time CAREGiver:
- 40 hours guaranteed work for the qualified candidates!
- Flexible Schedules and Clients
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Differential Weekday Pay Rates!
- Competitive pay depending on experience and availability
- CAREGiver referral program
- Paid training and continuing education
- 24hr support from the office
Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- *No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-time
Apply today and start sharing your heart!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/735