Do you want to enter a fast-growing field? Are you a caring and compassionate individual looking to provide care to others? Do you desire to leave a lasting impact on others? If so, Home Instead is right for you!
Home Instead is in search of well-educated and highly-motivated individuals who are passionate about providing care to senior clients. At Home Instead, we provide a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Our CARE Pros take pride in using their knowledge to provide exceptional care to seniors, all while upholding our beliefs and values.
As a CARE Pro, you will be in charge of handling day-to-day care for senior clients. You will create lasting relationships between you and your clients, leaving a lasting impact on their lives. As a CARE Pro, you will honor our core values: treating others with dignity and respect. At Home Instead, we encourage and support each other’s growth and build value in our services to others.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license or ID
- Have access to a reliable mode of transportation with current insurance.
- Prior experience with being a caregiver, whether that be professional or personal
- The willingness to learn and grow
- Listening skills and patience
- A deep passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional experiences
- Looking for professional or personal growth
- The ability to carry up to 25 pounds
- The ability to pass screenings, such as a drug test and a background check.
What we provide:
- Competitive wages, starting at $14 an hour
- $1 differential on the weekends
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid onboarding and ongoing training
- Insurance benefits through Colonial Life
- One-on-one in-home assignments
- Continuing education
- 24/7 supportive office staff
- Leadership opportunities
- A compassionate and caring culture
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.