Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable Caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes in Adams and Franklin counties. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the caregivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Ranked as Forbes Top 20 Best Employer in Pennsylvania!
We help build your future.
You’ll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a family.
And trust me when I say, you will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel and hopefully become family. With a local office that all of our Caregiver’s consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
Home Instead Offers its Caregivers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform
- A competitive Care Professional referral program
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving dementia and/or hospice care; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid PA driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable vehicle. Professional experience NOT required.
- Daytime Shifts from 3 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Overnight Shifts Available
$13.00 - $17.25 per hour
- Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Holiday Pay
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Working here you can cash out on your wages before Payday through Tapcheck! Get on-demand access to your wages.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Visit our website at homeinstead.com/724 to apply.