Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Our benefits include competitive wages ($15.90-$18.40/ hr), paid training, monthly and annual recognition programs, vacation pay, free telehealth enrollment and a 401k program (5% match). We have a variety of shifts available! Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance to aging adults with cognitive challenges
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Requirements for the position:
- Compassion and a passion for helping others.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and pre-employment drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
No previous experience necessary - training provided by Home Instead. All care professionals will go through training to feel confident going into the client’s home and helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental well-being.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/713.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.