Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Let our Client Care Managers help you create a personalized care plan that delivers stability, support and compassion.
Home Care for Dementia and Alzheimer's PatientsWith years of experience in providing Alzheimer's and dementia home care, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be for both our clients and their families. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional CAREGiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Warm, familiar surroundings play an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life, and our specially trained CAREGivers can help provide the sense of peace that your loved one needs.