To Apply, First Make Sure You Qualify!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Caregiver experience (preferred)
- You are able to work in the Lafayette area
- Have a reliable car with valid insurance
- You can pass a background check, MVR and drug screening
- You can easily lift up to 25 pounds
Does This Sound Like You? Call Esther at 765-447-8800 or APPLY BELOW!
- We service our clients 24/7 so call to find a schedule that meets your needs!
As a Home Instead Care Professional, your responsibilities may include...
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry Assistance
- Bedtime Routine
- Alzheimer's care, dementia care (experience required)
Wages and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekly Pay- EVERY Thursday
- Ongoing training offered after hire, get paid to keep your skills up to date
- Weekend pay differential (if applicable)
- Tapcheck - Access your pay early!
- We will provide detailed information relevant to your client’s care before you go on your assignment, so you know what to expect.
- Earn $13 - $15.00 per hour
Chris and Cheri Irons have been in the business of caring as owners of Home Instead in Indiana since September of 1996 becoming the first Home Instead Franchise in Indiana. They were drawn to the profession by their compassion for people. "We wanted to do something that made a difference," said Chris. "We also had a personal experience caring for a family member that made us realize how critical in-home assistance is." The need is clear as the business continues to thrive. Chris and Cheri currently have two offices located in Lafayette and Noblesville, IN. "The rewards in this business are immeasurable," he said. "We truly have an amazing group of dedicated CAREGivers who are changing the lives of their clients every day by helping them remain in their homes." They live in North Central Indiana with their six children, with the oldest, Anna, working in the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Referral program
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.