Clermont and Brown Counties (Change Location)
24 Hour Home Care & Overnight Home Care
If you have a sick, disabled, or elderly loved one that requires intensive care, your family is a candidate for Home Instead's 24-hour home care services.
Whether your family member is recovering from a serious medical ailment like a stroke or heart attack, off their feet for a few weeks following a surgery, or requires close attention for dementia or Alzheimer's, our highly skilled and trained staff of Care Professionals are here to offer your loved one excellent personalized service.
Call us at (513) 576-1250 to discuss how we can customize our 24 Hour Home Care service for the needs of your loved one. We offer these services to seniors in the Milford, OH area.
24-Hour Home Care & Overnight Home Care Services in Milford, OH
- Hourly Caregivers with Multiple Shifts: With hourly caregiving, multiple compassionate caregivers assist your loved one during each day and throughout the night. This option is considered great for bed-bound patients that may need nonstop assistance.
- Overnight Care: Overnight care is peace of mind. It is the comfort of knowing a capable professional caregiver is there to help if your loved one needs help during the night. It’s ideal for seniors who have trouble sleeping through the night or tend to wake up disoriented. With overnight care, a caregiver comes by the house to provide a few hours of care before bed and in the morning, yet remains at the house throughout that period.
Benefits of 24-Hour Caregiving in the Milford, OH Area
You can stop worrying about an elder family member falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Round-the-clock care gives you peace of mind. Our compassionate caregivers also make your loved one's life easier with these valuable services:
- Help with toileting, no matter the hour
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, even in the middle of the night
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone contact in case of an emergency
Please contact us today to learn more about our 24 Hour Home Care & Overnight Home Care services and how we can mold them to best assist you and your senior loved one!