*This is an estimate based on working 40 hours a week with weekend availability at our Level CNA1 pay grade.
We are looking for CNA caregivers to join our team!
Home Instead-606 is an agency that provides in-home care to older adults and clients with disabilities in West Washington, Yamhill, and Columbia Counties.
Offering flexible schedules for CNA Care Professionals. Now hiring for part-time/full-time hours.
At Home Instead we believe that quality care doesn’t just apply to our clients, it applies to our Care Professionals as well. Be part of a close-knit team that values their employees and truly cares about the impact they have on others. We would love to talk to you.Here’s why CNA Care Pros like to work for us:
- Build a relationship with your clients through one-on-one care
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training including advanced training opportunities
- 24/7 On-call support
- Support from office staff including RNs, LPNs, and Social Workers
- Great culture with future company events in store!
- PTO-Vacation/Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- FREE Teladoc services
- 401k matching
- Education assistance through Bellevue University
Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical)
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal planning and preparation
- Driving to appointments and shopping
- Mobility, stability and transferring assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and/or administration
- Personal Care
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Hospice care
- Compassion, honesty and dependability a must!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds
- Must have access to reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have car insurance with you listed as a driver on the policy
- Must be willing to drive up to 20 miles from your home
- Must pass DMV check
- Background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
Testimonials from our caregivers:"I love helping others that need help. I am a caregiver at heart and always will be."
"I have found that if I follow my heart and accept clients that my heart tells me to, then I have a better experience with them and Home Instead gives me the opportunity to do that. Follow my heart."
"I love the people I care for and the qualities Home Instead stands for."
Work for a company that gives back to its community! Start your Career by contacting Deena at:
Care Professional Recruiting Coordinator
Labor Law Posters 2019
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.