Caregiver – Part-time & Full-Time Available
$1000.00 Hiring Bonus - $15.00/hour
Seeking Outgoing Individuals
No Experience Required: Days, Nights, Overnights & Weekends
20 hours minimum with Potential up to 40 hours per week
Must be able to laugh, learn & change the lives of seniors!
We embrace our culture of caring & support - Our Caregivers are the heartbeat!
We want you to join Home Instead's team to embark on a professional career path that provides a variety of services so seniors can remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Home Instead has an immediate opportunity for you!
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- $15.00 per hour starting wages
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
- All Shifts Available: Day, Evening, Overnight & Weekends
- Consistent and Ongoing Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Paid Introduction and Shadow Shifts
- 24/7 Office Assistance and Support
- Unlimited supply of PPE, Sanitizer and Hand Soap
- Earned Weekly Bonuses
- Unlimited Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Employer Match
- Healthcare Options
- Celebrations, Recognition and Appreciation Events
or call 570-522-6533 to speak with Valerie
Why our Caregivers love working for Home Instead:
Caring for aging adults is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch. Our Caregivers provide companionship and conversation; complete household duties, meal preparation and assist with personal hygiene care. There may be Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication reminders; Alzheimer's and Specialized care
Come work for the BEST home care company in the area! We treat our employees as well as we treat our clients!
Qualified Applicants Will:
- Have a huge heart, positive attitude, be reliable and passionate in caring for others
- Communicate kindly, friendly, promptly and in a congenial manner
- Be sensitive to the needs of others
- Respect, treat with dignity and care for others and their property
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week and every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Be licensed driver with a dependable vehicle
- Successfully complete criminal background check, DMV and drug screen
- Be able to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED preferred
Ready for a career that makes a difference? Join Home Instead's team and embark on a professional career path where wages, and training are our top priorities. We value and reward or caregivers
Turn your passion into a career! Apply today and share your heart!
or Call: Valerie @ 570-522-6533 to interview
Serving: Union, Snyder and Northumberland Counties
(We also have opportunities in surrounding counties)
Each Home Instead office is an independently owned and operated franchise of Home Instead Inc., an Honor Company