Find fulfillment through a career as a professional caregiver
We highly value our Care Pros, and that’s why we asked Care Pro Claire to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
You are a Care Professional
Hear from Claire
My Favorite Part of the Job:The best thing about being a Home Instead CAREGiver is the clients. I get to build relationships with my clients and hear their stories. I've had the opportunity to work with some truly remarkable people and to help them age in their own homes, surrounded by the people they love.
My Caregiving Skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
Professional Caregiving Q&A