Chicago (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of memory care services that may be offered.
Caring for People with Dementia at Home
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide memory care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Pro Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our Care Pros trained in care for people with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.
Latest review from our community
When you need home care services, look to Home Instead® to deliver the excellence and compassion you deserve. Learn more about the experienced in-home care we deliver.