Our Community Needs Your Help - One on one client care- CAREGivers needed! Day shifts available now. 13.00 an hour and up to start depending on experience level. We cover SW Oakland county cities.
Must have 1 or more years experience working with seniors needing higher care levels (personal care and bathing experience required)
Home Instead is hiring CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is required, such as bathing, dressing, incontinence care, and personal care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, TB testing and drug screen. Home Instead covers the cost.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work at least one shift on a weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) this is a requirement to receive the weekly bonus.
We have a variety of hours available between 4 hours up to 12 hour shifts, days and overnights.
Home Instead of Farmington Hills, MI. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.