Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Here at Home Instead we pride ourselves in ensuring our CAREGivers are a top priority. We provide in house, paid training courses on everything you need to know, to be a successful CAREGiver. Our Service Coordinator works diligently to ensure our CAREGivers are matched with clients based off Personality, Skill Set, and Hours Available. We are not like any other Care company when it comes to CAREGivers!! Without YOU, there is NO US!
Excellent Benefits Package including:
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity for overtime pay
- Great pay with paid training through the year
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Job Type: Part-time
$13 - $18 Per Hour
To ensure we are doing our part to stop the spread of illness, we are providing our Caregivers with PPE. Caregivers received supplies such as disposable gloves and masks, as well as Hand sanitizer, for every shift they work.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.