Lee's Summit, Independence (Change Location)
Why Home Instead is the Best Home Care Agency to Work for in Eastern Jackson County, MO!
Here are 5 reasons why…
From the time you inquire about us through training and Orientation; whether it’s your first Client Introduction or whether you’ve been in our family for years- we’re available! Whether it’s a question about an assessment, your paycheck or any concern, we got you!
Employees are encouraged to share their ideas. Coworkers and clients feel like friends as we all work together. We value input and ask employees for feedback on a regular basis so that we can continually evolve as an organization.
The CAREGiver experience is critical to us at Home Instead. We want our staff to be happy! CAREGivers are scheduled within their availability and customize their benefits to meet their needs. Pay is competitive and continually under evaluation.
This includes our Training, Matching, and Consistency of ongoing schedules and care.
Home Instead began in 1994 and is known in the community as being one of the most respected home care companies in the industry. The leadership in Lee's Summit, MO is experienced, trustworthy, kind, socially responsible and works with integrity.
"to be able to pick the days and hours I want to work"
- Posted by Debra B. on April 5, 2021
"I can pick the days and hours I need to work. The clients become friends."
- Posted by Ruth S. on March 30, 2021
"The Supv/Schedulers work with caregivers to make schedules workable for all."
- Posted by Connie B. on March 25, 2021
"They give me schedules that are prefect for me"
- Posted by Theresa P. on March 25, 2021
"There have been many changes within the office staff that has now created, what seems to be, a smoother and more cohesive work environment as a CAREgiver. Communication is great and the office is very quick to respond, as needed."
- Posted by Rachel B. on March 19, 2021
"The staff is super friendly and works well with me understanding my other job and commitments while being flexible as well when I need it to accommodate my schedule. The organization also has done an excellent job providing PPE equipment and supplies as well as offering any needed education to refresh or learn new caregiver skills."
- Posted by Beth C. on February 17, 2021
"I like that everyone is very willing to listen and help w/ questions that you may have."
- Posted by Susan H. on February 17, 2021
"They try very hard to keep you in the area you request. You can almost always get in touch with a person on the first try. The paperwork is pretty simple and easy to complete and yet does seem to cover the necessary information."
- Posted by Sharon N. on December 31, 2020
"Home Instead tries to match caregivers and clients. They are very concerned about caregivers well being as well as the clients."
- Posted by Janet T. on December 27, 2020
"The personable understanding of family and life happening, the flexibility and support from the office staff"
- Posted by Brilena M. on December 24, 2020
"They were flexible with the days and times I could work when I started my employment."
- Posted by Rebecca B. on December 17, 2020
"They are understanding that you have a life outside of your job which is appreciated. They try to work with you and finally our clients really come first with the caregivers and staff."
- Posted by Geraldine A. on December 16, 2020
"I love the ladies in the office, my clients are awesome, the pay is great, and when things come up they understand. I think Home Instead is an amazing place to work 🙂"
- Posted by Nicolette F. on December 16, 2020
"Love the team of supervisors and office staff....very understanding and patience..always there if you need them."
- Posted by Brandon B. on December 16, 2020
"A great place to work and very friendly people"
- Posted by Diane T. on December 16, 2020
- Posted by Joni I. on December 16, 2020
"I like being afforded the opportunity to provide healthcare services to senior in the comfort of their homes."
- Posted by Linda M. on November 25, 2020
"They are totally interested in excellent care for each client according to their needs."
- Posted by Margaret P. on November 25, 2020
"They will work with you"
- Posted by Marie G. on November 19, 2020
"Office staff are very helpful and informative with questions about a new client. Friendly and respectful, very nice people."
- Posted by Patricia W. on November 19, 2020
"Honest/Fair & try to be as flexible as possible under strenuous situations. Have some really fine & loveable clients."
- Posted by Connie B. on November 18, 2020
"That you make sure that the care givers are suited for the clients."
- Posted by Debora M. on November 18, 2020
"The respect I am shown is priceless. Great flexibility. Staff always ask never demands. Always shows appreciation for your hard work."
- Posted by Elizabeth G. on November 18, 2020
"I love my clients that I get to work with. The office staff is great at being supportive and they care about the caregivers and the clients."
- Posted by Mary O. on November 18, 2020
"A great company who gives you a great opportunity"
- Posted by Tierre P. on November 1, 2020
"The office staff is wonderful"
- Posted by Jodie G. on October 28, 2020
"The office staff is professional and kind! I have found working for Home Instead to be a very positive experience!"
- Posted by Rebecca J. on September 16, 2020
"Super flexible great communication"
- Posted by Samantha T. on September 16, 2020
"The quality of service and management"
- Posted by Brandon B. on September 16, 2020
"They help you get to the hours you need to provide your family. Plus I love taking care of the people that really truly need it."
- Posted by Nicolette F. on September 16, 2020
"Very professional and personal and nice people"
- Posted by Diane T. on September 16, 2020
"Home Instead places their employees in homes that best suits the qualities the person needs and the employee has."
- Posted by Margaret P. on July 27, 2020
"Being able to pick my days, hours and how many hours per week I want to work, and matching me with clients that I am compatible with."
- Posted by Debra B. on July 25, 2020
"Prompt, excellent communicators, office back up. Send work notices in advance to remind you, when and what shift(s) you're assigned. Friendly, if someone doesn't know the answer when you call they'll get you help from the correct person."
- Posted by Valerie T. on July 23, 2020
"You folks in the office are always there for the caregivers."
- Posted by Connie B. on July 23, 2020
"helping the clients. When you need hours they let me know when there is a fill in. If I need to ask questions while I am working with a client I can call them in the office."
- Posted by Robin L. on June 17, 2020
"I have worked with this company for over 20 years. I have found them to be accommodating and flexible with scheduling. This is important to me. I have learned a lot thru this work experience and I am grateful."
- Posted by Michelle T. on May 21, 2020
"I loved the opportunity to help seniors in my community. Building relationships with my clients and their families."
- Posted by Katelynn C. on May 20, 2020
"Home Instead has been very flexible with my schedule. I also appreciate the care they take in matching me with appropriate clients."
- Posted by Kimberly K. on May 19, 2020
"I think home instead Keeps Us well informed of our clients needs in regards to their conditions and Families wants I think home instead has definitely gone extra mile to keep us informed and safe during this time so that we and our clients stay healthy they also make you feel very comfortable coming in and talk to them about anything and everything"
- Posted by Annette H. on May 19, 2020
"It’s a good job to work with and makes me feel like my clients or my family and I love what I do"
- Posted by Sheila P. on May 19, 2020