Home Instead® is looking for a compassionate individual to join our wonderful team as a Client Care Professional.
No experience required | All training is paid and provided.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Schedule Flexibility
- Paid Vacation Bonus
- Service Recognition Rewards
- Increased Compensation for Worked Holidays
- Competitive Shift Differentials
- Electronic Pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Travel Time
- Paid Client Mileage
- Paid In-Person Training
- Paid Online Training Opportunities
- 24 Hour On-Call Administrative Support
- Free – Monthly Accredited CE Credits
- Health Care Services for you and your family with 24/7 M.D access.
- Discount Prescription Drug Program
- Free Employee Assistance Program for Mental Health Services
- Tuition Assistance for you and your immediate family through a select partnership.
Living Home Instead - Our culture makes this a wonderful place to work!
- · Build Trust – The best and strongest relationships are built upon a rock-solid foundation of trust. As an employer, we work each day to earn the trust of our employees. We are dedicated to offering you the support you need to build trust with your clients and their families.
- · Take the Lead – We take the lead and strive to remain an employer of choice by empowering our employees to do their best every day by offering the best training program in the industry.
- · Share your heart – We truly care about our employees. We listen and share our hearts with each other. Our motto is: “Relationship before task.” And we live it every day.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
We are looking for a caring and compassionate person to join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families in our community. A Client Care Professional is responsible for overseeing the daily living activities of seniors and helping them thrive from the comfort of their home, wherever home may be. Care Professionals build lasting relationships, engage is household activities, and assist in personal hygiene care. Care professionals also have opportunities to build their knowledge base and learn to care for those with various forms of dementia and other age related concerns.
Client Care Professionals are entrusted with a special community and are required to pass a complete criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screening. Valid Drivers License and Auto Insurance is also required.
Apply today and start sharing your heart.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.