Read what our CAREGivers have to say about Home Instead of Bradenton, FL:
Latest CAREGiver Reviews & Testimonials
"Been able to select shifts offered also allows for a private life. Often the scheduler will call and give a brief outline of clients care plan, this is very helpful, especially if it's to be a long time placement."
- Posted by Valerie W. on May 20, 2021
"I enjoy having a flexible schedule with Home Instead."
- Posted by Lyn S. on May 8, 2021
"I love helping people."
- Posted by Jeanne B. on May 1, 2021
"I feel like I am on a team!! I may work with clients solo but I know I have a whole team behind me and I feel like everyone takes care of each other. I like that they give out mass message alerts of open shifts and that the hours can be extremely flexible."
- Posted by Shanel S. on May 1, 2021
"I love working for Home Instead"
- Posted by Betty H. on March 26, 2021
"Caring, easy to reach out to and understanding."
- Posted by Kelly R. on March 25, 2021
"I love how everyone is very helpful. And I just love to be with my clients and helping them."
- Posted by Michelle B. on March 25, 2021
- Posted by Sofia D. on March 25, 2021
"I like the people"
- Posted by Allene P. on March 25, 2021
"Flexible schedule and great team members"
- Posted by Natalie M. on March 18, 2021
"Schedule made to work with employees as well as clients! Friendly office staff!!"
- Posted by Pauline R. on March 18, 2021
"I enjoy the staff very friendly and helps me when ever I need it."
- Posted by Thelma D. on March 18, 2021
"They are always the best at everything such as, training and a educated staff who care about you and your clients. I love Home Instead!"
- Posted by Diedre L. on March 18, 2021
- Posted by Carol S. on March 18, 2021
"Whenever I need help or concerns about a client the issue is addressed in a fashionable time ..."
- Posted by Eugenia M. on March 18, 2021
"I am so glad I work for Home Instead. They are caring and thoughtful people and I get to help others too."
- Posted by Sharon K. on March 18, 2021
"In 8 years I have not had one problem or disagreement with anyone in this franchise. A wonderful place to work. Can’t see ever quitting. EVER!"
- Posted by Brad B. on March 18, 2021
"The staff is always pleasant and helpful. My clients have been friendly and nice."
- Posted by Kathryne E. on February 24, 2021
"They are so very kind and respectful of us, attentive and patient. They treat us the same way they wish us to treat our clients, with compassion and respect."
- Posted by Barbara N. on February 17, 2021
"Their very helpful and try to give you jobs close to home. Try to match the clients with the right care giver. They are very kind and considerate and take into consideration that sometimes we have appointments that come up on short notice. I really enjoy working for Home Instead Senior Care. I have been with them for 3 months and I have worked in this field for 10 years."
- Posted by Nancy C. on December 7, 2020
"The staff are always helpful"
- Posted by Thelma D. on November 26, 2020
"This is an enjoyable job helping seniors who can not do what they use to do."
- Posted by Linda Z. on November 19, 2020