Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Overnight CAREGivers needed immediately we have the perfect career opportunity for you, assisting an aging adult overnight 11pm-7am including Weekends. Providing protective supervision, standby assistance with transfers, medication reminders, assistance with breakfast, some light housekeeping, and personal care. Come join our team of Professional CAREGivers and assist an aging adult remain safe and secure in their home for as long as possible. Apply on line at www.homeinstead.com/lubbocktx or call our office at 806-281-4663 we are located at 1010 Slide Road. Backgrounds Checks and Drug Screening are conducted.
We offer paid training Alzheimer's and Dementia Training, Same Day Pay, Vacation Pay, and 401K our staff is here to support and assist you to be successful.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
We have a Overnight Shifts available
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.