Do you Adapt Well to Change & Have a Positive Attitude?
Home Instead® is looking for a steady multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
This Service Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain client and caregiver schedule
- Monitor,mediate,and log all client and Caregiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Followup with all client and Caregiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and Caregiver records in the software system.
- Follow up and communicate Caregiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours
Two years of relate business experience or related experience required.
Some college and valid driver license preferred
Find out more about this opportunity. Apply today
Each Home Instead® franchise office is independently owned and operated