Resources for Family Caregivers
To the Home Instead® network, enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families isn’t just about providing care services. If there’s a way we can make your life a little easier, a little less stressful, a little more manageable, we’re glad to share our resources and care expertise with you.
- HelpforAlzheimersFamilies.com: Free training and support for family caregivers, Confidence to Care book resource, a free app for dementia care tips, live online chats, care services information and more.
- CaregiverStress.com: articles, videos and blogs on a variety of care topics to help you manage the challenges of caring for a senior loved one.
- Public Education Programs: topical articles, videos and free downloadable resources for caregivers and seniors.
- Stages of Senior Care: A step-by-step guide to making senior care decisions, written by Paul and Lori Hogan.
- Strength for the Moment: an inspirational caregiver devotional, written by Lori Hogan.