Home Care Benefits for Seniors
Reasons to Age In Place With Senior CareIn-home CAREGiving offers benefits other types of senior care just can’t match.
1. Care in the comfort of home. No matter where “home” is, receiving personalized care there can help seniors stay safe and well.
2. Customizable, scalable hours and services. Personalized care plans can help meet a family’s needs now – and scale up if future needs require it.
3. Minimize health exposures. Receiving care at home can help reduce potential exposures to germs that can cause illness.
4. One-on-one care. Families deserve the undivided attention and focus on comfort and safety that only in-home CAREGiving can provide.
5. Personalized care plan. Everyone needs something different from home care. Our person-centered care plans can help meet your family’s individual needs right now – and can flex to meet different needs in the future.
6. Lifestyle continuity. In-home care can help a senior to maintain vital social connections within their existing community and circle of friends.
7. Companionship. Seniors can build a personal relationship with their CAREGiverSM to reduce loneliness and depression.
8. Better health outcomes. The one-on-one care may improve medication adherence and nutritional status, which can improve health outcomes.
9. Maintain independence and dignity. In-home care affords older adults a level of dignity and independence that institutionalized care simply cannot.
10. Affordable. Compared to other senior care options, such as assisted living or a nursing home, in-home senior care may represent a much more affordable option.
Would it surprise you to learn that 94% of surveyed senior homeowners said they want to live in their own home as they age? Probably not, because who wouldn’t want to age in the comfort and familiarity of their home as they navigate the latter stages of life?
Seniors Want to Age In Place
Care Client Review
"We have used Home Instead for many years to take care of my disabled husband. Their CAREGivers are professional, kind and caring. It is not easy to let strangers into your home, but Home Instead makes the transition easier. Thank you Home Instead, for helping me be able to care for my husband in our home." TK