Caring and compassionate Care Professionals needed to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Our elderly clients live throughout Northwest Indiana in Lake and Porter County.
But First Do You Qualify...
- You have a valid drivers license
- You have valid auto insurance
- You have a heart for seniors!
- You are dependable and hardworking
- You can easily commute to your client
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our amazing caregiving team!
As a Home Instead Care Professional, your responsibilities may include...
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship and Conversation
- Some clients may require experience with Memory Care/Dementia, Gait Belt, Stroke, etc..
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead.
Wages and Benefits
- Choose your own work schedule - during the week, weekends, or both - that fits your lifestyle - FT or PT
- Direct deposit and access to your pay on a daily basis if desired
- Holidays paid time-and-a-half
- Save gas $$$ and work with seniors who live close to your home
- Referral bonuses, no limit on how many referral bonuses you can earn!
- Paid orientation/training
- Ongoing training offered after hire, get paid to keep your skills up to date
- Career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 support from an office staff who care about you
Click on the apply button today and expect a call or text from us!
As a Home Instead Care Professional, you'll know the one-on-one time you spend with your senior is important. You'll actually have time to build a relationship with your client and their family as you work in our client's home.
Why choose Home Instead? You care for others, let Home Instead care for you! Join a company where you're valued and your work makes an impact on people's lives--including your own.
Your compassion and caring can truly make a difference in the lives of aging adults. Listen to what our employees have to say about what being a Home Instead Care Pro means to them -https://youtu.be/S1dqkbHjQBU
Let us prove to you why we're the employer of choice! It's truly a team effort to help seniors stay at home with an enhanced quality of life, and together we will positively change the face of aging in our community!
Each Home Instead® franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are job offered must successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.