The South Shore (Norwell) (Change Location)
Senior Day Program in Norwell, MA by Home Instead
Enhancing the lives of South Shore seniors!
We all need to have a sense of belonging in a community where we feel safe, secure, and valued. Home Instead's Senior Day Program is a place where local seniors can be themselves, and where we build relationships to get to know your loved one, while providing care, engagement and companionship.
DESIGNING A BETTER DAY FOR SOUTH SHORE SENIORS
Fostering Social Relationships . . . Respecting Each Person.
Our trained staff is committed to providing you and your family with a warm, home-like atmosphere filled with compassion and heart. We have a deep passion for helping our local seniors and those living with dementia. It is our joy to build a community where we can engage with your senior loved one and provide care during the day in a safe and comfortable environment. You need a trusted partner in care, and we are there to help you find reassurance and some time for yourself.
Come see what the Home Instead Senior Day Program has to offer!
- Newly furnished space, on the first floor of a beautiful nineteenth-century Victorian three-story home.
- A limit of 12 seniors per day.
- Healthy meals and snacks, family style servings.
- Activities tailored to the preferences and abilities of the community members.
- Focus on encouraging social interaction and engagement with highly personalized, vibrant memory care programming.
- Music, movement, creative arts, crafts, discussion, special events, and more!
Full day (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Partial day (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 1 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)