Come be a part of one of the largest home care companies in the nation! Home Instead provides non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join us in enhancing the lives of others in our community. Set your own availability and be a part of changing someone’s life for the better!
- Care Professional – No certifications or experience are necessary, we will help train you on how to grow a career with Home Instead.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive pay PLUS weekend differential
- Support and Recognition
- Flexible Scheduling: Work Part-Time 15 to 40 hours per week depending on availability
- Must be 18 years of age
- COVID-19 vaccinated
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Able to pass background checks
- MUST have a desire to care for seniors with dignity and respect and communicate in a friendly manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.