The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals!
We help build your future.
You’ll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a family.
Trust me when we say, you will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel and hopefully become family. With a local office that all of our Care Professionals consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have but we also offer a competitive pay, benefits, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Professional experience NOT required; paid training and PCA certification provided.
- Daytime Shifts from 4 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Overnight Shifts Available
Benefits of being a Home Instead Care Professional:
- $250 Sign on Bonus
- $250 Referral Bonus Cash
- Paid New Hire Training
- Paid Continuing Education
- Free Virtual Telemedicine for employee and family
- Travel Reimbursement
- Up to $5,250 Tuition/Year at Bellevue University
- Competitive Pay
- Daily Pay Option Available
- Vacation Pay
- Free Home Instead Polo Shirt
- Free Personal Protective Equipment
- Rewards and Recognition
- Fun, Supportive and Family Oriented Work Environment with Awesome Coworkers!
Service areas currently needing Personal Care Aides and CNA’s:
- We service all cities within Forsyth County
- Winston-Salem, Bethania, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, Walkertown, and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Provide all employees with continuing education for infection control. Also provide medical grade face masks, hand sanitizer, exam gloves, disinfectant, and other necessary personal protective equipment for a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- CNA (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.