A Rewarding Career For You!
$250.00 Sign on Bonus
Thank you for your interest in Home Instead®. Our company is passionately focused on helping older adults live independently in their homes, wherever they call home. A few of the many services we provide are: personal care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, errands and incidental transportation.
Home Instead of Forsyth County is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
CAREGiver position includes, but not limited to:
- Personal Care (Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Meal Preperation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Day shifts
- NC Valid non-expired Drivers license
- 6 References (no references accepted from relatives)
- Pass a Nationwide Criminal Background
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.