Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to work morning, afternoon, and evening shifts. We have up to 40 hours available.
Benefits of Home Instead:
* Get to work quickly - immediate openings!
* We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
* Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
* We offer paid training and flexible scheduling.
* Referral Bonuses and Quarterly Bonuses
* Short-Term Disability, Accident, Cancer and Hospital Benefits
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k with company match
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance;
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.