Home Instead is a leading provider of home care services, committed to enhancing the lives of individuals and families. We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will be responsible for all administrative duties, engagement, and help in compliance. The role requires excellent technical skills and at least two+ years of administrative assistant experience.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties. You will be expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties, and support other staff members with clerical tasks to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm, and professional manner.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members.
- Keep the lobby, conference rooms, and break rooms neat, clean, orderly, and free of clutter.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in the operating system.
- Keep internal staff forms up to date.
- Create and send all newsletters to caregivers and partner facilities.
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Two + years of administrative assistant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- HR experience and/or Home Care experience is preferred.
- Excellent technical skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs in addition to using database programs.
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.