If you are CNA have a compassionate heart, want to help clients and their families have peace of mind, and are able to be empathetic and build trust, then Home Instead could be the right place for you.
Share your skills, as a Certified Nurse Assistant CAREGiver with Home Instead. As an Essential Worker you are making a difference in the lives of others.
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
* CAREGivers who are vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to work all available assignments. Vaccinated CAREGivers receive priority for assignments/hours do to high client demand.
* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)*
As a Home Instead CNA Caregiver, under the supervision of our Registered Nurses, you would provide support, in the home of the client, with positioning and transferring, medication reminders, bathing and dressing, observe, report, and record client changes in condition, catheter care, support with feeding, basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation, support with grooming, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, and activities within the client's capabilities.
While we work to match CAREGivers and CNA's with clients nearby to limit their commute times our Home Instead CAREGivers. Our Caregivers and CNA's can work in the following areas in which service:
Des Plaines Area: Des Plaines, Niles, Rosemont, Park Ridge, Norridge, Harwood Heights, Forest Glen, Jefferson Park & more
North Shore Area: Skokie, Evanston, Morton Grove, Lincolnwood, Northbrook, Glenview, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Northfield, Kenilworth, & more
*Transportation is not provided by the Company
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- CNA - on Health Care Worker Registry with Active Status
- Experience preferred as a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Must submit to criminal background check, drug screening, and IDPH fingerprint check
- Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday if seeking FT hours
- Must have Reliable transportation - Preference given to those who drive their own vehicle *Company does not provide transportation
- Must be able to use technology such as a company provided tablet while on shift
- Must be able to provide unexpired documents for Background check, Drug Screening, Federal I9, E-verify, and Payroll purposes.
- Personal or professional experience preferred
We have offices in Des Plaines and Skokie. Currently applications are accepted online.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Home Instead of Skokie, Des Plaines, and Chicago
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.