Care Professional Jobs Near Me
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do, providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros.
We partner with Honor to create a career experience unlike any other. Through Honor’s network and technology, we can offer our Care Pros competitive rates and benefits, choice of senior home care jobs to build an ideal schedule and tools to help make the work easier.
You care for others, let us care for you.
Care Pro Benefits
- Medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) with employer matching, based on eligibility
- Consistent hours
- Weekly paychecks
- 24/7 call support
- Opportunity for performance-based pay
- Holiday pay at the rate of 1.5x
- Ability to choose the shifts and clients
- The Honor Care Pro App that makes it easier to provide your best care
- Have at least 6 months of paid caregiving experience or a CNA, HHA, LVN/LPN, or RN
- Be age 21 or older
- Complete a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Be willing to travel to your clients
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing skills
Care Professional Jobs